Click here to view the agenda.
This conference details the new space planning, management, and utilization strategies (metrics, processes, cost models, technologies, tools, and facility planning concepts) that are delivering big gains in the financial performance, productivity, and work cultures of academic institutions, corporations, and government agencies.
This is THE opportunity to benchmark your plans and network with industry peers to learn how the new space strategies are being implemented and what results are being achieved in:
- Lower occupancy costs
- Accommodating growth without the need for physical expansion
- Balanced solutions for collaboration/personal work environments
- Increased worker mobility and connectivity, and open, unassigned workspace
- Transition to new work styles, activity-based workspace, and distributed work
- Increased workplace productivity
- Improved space utilization, functionality, and flexibility
- Better utilization metrics and analytical techniques
- Improved processes for space planning and governance
- Higher quality and accessibility of space and occupancy data
Make this meeting an integral part of your space planning and management strategy for reduced occupancy cost, new work styles, resource utilization, and financial performance.
Plus! Pre-conference Course:
The Fundamentals of Space Planning and Space Management
If you would like to participate as a speaker, exhibitor, or sponsor, or would like updates as they become available please email Marketing@TradelineInc.com or call (925) 254-1744 x 119.
Who should attend?
Conference registration is open to all stakeholders involved in planning, design, construction, and operation of facilities including facility planners and designers, space managers, operations management, space planners, facility managers, resource and space analysis management, financial planners, real estate portfolio/campus management, architects and engineers, interior designers, consultants, and software, furniture and casework providers.