Space Strategies 2018 - Overview
Higher space utilization, lower occupancy cost, reduced footprint, increased human and organizational performance, improved workplace experience, higher recruiting power, and healthier work environments – this is new space planning and management proposition.
Attend this conference to learn the new space utilization metrics, analytical techniques, space planning and interior design concepts, space allocation solutions, technology systems, and cost models to advance your organization’s goals for:
- More accurate utilization studies, metrics, and analytical techniques
- Higher quality and accessibility of space and occupancy data
- Strategies to ensure maximum space occupancy and capacity
- Space plans that impact human behavior and productivity
- Employee engagement and workplace experience
- Balanced environments for privacy, interaction, and collaboration
- New workspace designs: Open, activity-based, and unassigned workspace
- Managing change to new work styles and new workspace
- Lower occupancy costs
- Engaging Internet of Things (IoT) technology, systems, and software
- Workspace health and wellness
- Improved space utilization, functionality, and flexibility
- Improved processes and reporting for long-term asset planning
- Reduced need for physical expansion
PLUS! This special pre-conference course on October 14th:
The Fundamentals of Space Planning and Space Management
Who should attend?
Conference registration is open to all individuals at corporate, university, and government organizations who are involved in space planning and space management including facility planners and designers, space managers, operations managers, space planners, facility managers, resource and space analysts, financial planners, real estate portfolio/campus management, architects, interior designers, consultants, and providers of software and furniture.