Major new academic medical, allied health, and nursing initiatives are being built on integrated planning models for facilities, academic programs, and finance and new physical and virtual collaborative links between research, education, and clinical care.
These initiatives are paying off!
Capital dollars are going farther. Operating expenses are being lowered. Program competitiveness, efficiency, and productivity are increasing. And bottom-line financial performance is improving.
Attend this conference to check your plans, processes, and initiatives against what leading peer institutions are doing and how they are successfully implementing changes to:
- Improve educational outcomes for medical, nursing, and allied health programs
- Improve translational research outcomes
- Increase collaboration and productivity
- Accelerate knowledge translation
- Maximize program productivity from scarce capital dollars
- Lower operating costs
- Improve the utilization of space and scientific equipment
- Increase program capacity
- Improve capital planning processes
- Raise enterprise-wide profitability
View the agenda here.
PLUS! Pre-conference course:
- Fundamentals of Space Planning and Space Management for Academic Medical and Health Science Centers
PLUS! Tour the new 650-acre health and life sciences park at Lake Nona Medical City - This tour will include the following facilities:
- Nemours Children’s Hospital, Orlando (NCH)
- University of Central Florida College of Medicine, Medical Education Facility
- University of Florida Lake Nona Research & Academic Center
Attend with your planning team (finance, administration, education, research, clinical care, capital projects, and facility operations) to get the major stakeholders on the same integrated planning page for the most successful educational, research, and clinical care enterprise possible.
If you would like to participate as a speaker, exhibitor, or sponsor, or would like updates as they become available please email Bill Nothofer at: Marketing@TradelineInc.com or call (925) 254-1744 x 119.
Who Should Attend?
This conference is the annual meeting for those involved in facilities planning and construction, academic program planning, finance and capital planning, space planning and management, administration, and operation of academic medical & health science centers (i.e. medical schools, hospitals & clinics, research centers, health professions programs, and health science programs).