Safety protocols while at conference: This conference will be conducted in accordance with state, local, and hotel safety protocols with respect to masks on larger gatherings. Currently, masks are not required but recommended in hotel public spaces. View safety protocol FAQs.
New research and operational performance requirements are driving the surge in new planning initiatives for animal research and containment facilities (renovations, capacity expansion, technology investments, and equipment upgrades).
Tradeline’s 32nd annual animal facilities conference details the new planning, design, construction, and operational strategies for high-capacity, highly efficient, flexible animal research space. Attend this conference to get the capital project details, space plans, facility features, new technologies, metrics, and reported outcomes for new and successful initiatives involving:
- Renovation strategies that are low cost and high ROI
- New space for emerging programs and highly specialized research models
- Increased capacity for multiple species and cost efficiency
- New space utilization and allocation metrics and benchmarks
- Next-level housing and infrastructure plans for animal model translation, welfare, efficiency
- Low-cost flexibility features and equipment for program adaptability
- Digitization of cages, racks, equipment, and space
- Low cost, high ROI mechanical safety control upgrades for new and existing equipment
- Modularity for rapid response to demand, swing space, and construction
- Software, systems, and sensors for data collection and monitoring
- Mitigation measures for noise, vibration, and animal stress in construction environments
- Equipment, systems, and protocols for regulatory and certification compliance
- Improved environmental controls for lighting, acoustics, temperature, humidity
- Lean/efficient process workflow and logistics
- Strategies for ease of maintenance
- New cost-effective automation options
- Equipment and policies for reduced air changes and sustaining environmental quality
- Improved capital project planning and management strategies
- Up-to-date capital project cost models for renovation and new construction
- Equipment, systems, and protocols for reduced operations cost and sustainability
Attend this conference with your research program leaders and your project, design, engineering, and operations team to get your key decision-makers in sync with the new, efficient facility models, features, and technologies now being implemented to create more efficient, compliant, and financially sustainable research platforms.
If you would like to participate as a speaker, sponsor, or exhibitor, or would like updates on the conference as they become available please email Marketing@TradelineInc.com or call (925) 254-1744 x 119.
Who Should Attend?
This conference is open to all with interest in the planning, design, construction, and operation of animal research facilities. This includes research veterinarians, facility planners, capital project teams, project managers, engineering managers, architects, space planners, research compliance directors, animal and BSL facility operations managers, vivarium and BSL managers, animal resource managers, and biosafety officers.