Six primary objectives are driving the new round of initiatives for animal research and biocontainment facility upgrades, expansions, and operations:
1) Accreditation, certification, and regulatory compliance,
2) Reduced energy and operational costs,
3) Improved space utilization,
4) Flexibility and adaptability,
5) HVAC upgrades and integrated control systems, and
6) Improved safety and security.
Attend the October Facility Strategies for Animal Research and Biocontainment conference in Scottsdale, Arizona, to see and learn the industry’s best-in-class facility solutions for successfully meeting these six primary objectives for ABSL-2/3 multi-species and BSL2/3 facilities.