Treanor Architects is a full service planning and design firm with offices in Kansas, Missouri, Colorado and Texas. Our Science and Technology group is recognized regionally and nationally for providing exceptional design solutions that are tailored to satisfy the unique and complex needs of our clients. While we maintain long term relationships with private clients, we are focused on addressing the dynamic challenges faced by colleges and universities. Together with our clients, we provide planning and design solutions for many different types of instructional and research facilities.
As a team, we want to:
· Positively impact science facility planning and design
· Advance and have the opportunity to impact how students learn, how faculty members teach and how researchers work
· Solve our clients challenges, and have an impact on scientific advancement
· Provide facilities and spaces that allow scientists to do what they do better
We are looking for an energetic and knowledgeable Project Architect to join the Science and Technology studio in our Dallas, Texas office. The ideal candidate will be a Registered Architect with 7-10 years’ experience, and will have the following characteristics:
· A passion for working collaboratively with clients to solve unique and complex challenges
· Experience working with and leading a diverse team of consultants and internal staff
· Ability to mentor young design professionals
· Ability to develop and deliver technically sound project documents
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Team focused attitude
· Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, etc.
Treanor Architects offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package, as well a fun and inviting atmosphere. We support and promote professional development and encourage our staff to not only participate, but to become leaders in professional organizations and our community.
To be considered for this career opportunity, act today and forward your cover letter, resume and sample of your work to Amy Bellerive, director of Human Resources, at email@example.com noting Project Architect in the subject line.
Treanor Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local laws. If you meet the requirements of the position, you are encouraged to apply. We are an E-Verify Employer.