The Clark Enersen Partners, one of the Midwest’s most respected full-service architectural and engineering firms, with offices in Kansas City, MO; Fairway, KS and Lincoln, NE is seeking an experienced Senior Laboratory Planner for our Kansas City Science and Research Design Team.
- Assist with the laboratory planning, programming and design of instructional and research laboratories, analytical and diagnostic facilities and pharmaceutical production facilities.
- Show and understanding of:
i.Modular Planning concepts.
ii.Current trends in laboratory design concepts.
iii.Different sciences and related research.
iv.Teaching laboratory design.
v.Laboratory support space requirements.
vi.Critical environments including BSL-3, ABSL-3 and clean rooms.
- Work with the Marketing team to expand firm’s science and research design practice.
- Communicate effectively with clients to build consensus.
- Professional degree in Architecture. Masters Degree preferred.
- Must be a Licensed Architect.
- 10 – 15 years of professional experience in Laboratory Planning.
- Knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suites and Sketch up.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to clearly communicate concepts and coordinate work efforts with architectural and engineering staff.
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time to serve regional clients.
The Clark Enersen Partners offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, portfolio and resume to The Clark Enersen Partners, Attention: Peggy Merkel, Human Resources Director