The Facilities Maintenance and Engineering (FME) Directorate is responsible for laboratory and administrative space, infrastructure, campus landscape, and planning, design, and construction management activities at Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research.
The Project Controls Scheduler will be responsible for: 1) developing and analyzing integrated resource loaded networks/schedules, resource allocation, bottleneck analysis, progress and status reporting, and performing special management studies, 2) working with other FME personnel to maintain schedules at both the detailed and integrated levels, 3) ensuring that activities are within scope, well communicated, effectively resourced, and assuring that the customer needs are met, 4) analyzing quantitative project control data and making recommendations, 5) assisting with the monitoring of schedule and cost performance against project baselines, and 6) preparing written and verbal reports concerning project cost and schedule variances.
- Possession of a Bachelor's degree in Business/Management or Engineering Science or four (4) years related experience in lieu of degree in addition to relevant experience requirements
- Foreign degrees must be evaluated for U.S. equivalency
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant experience as a scheduler on large complex programs with numerous dependencies to track
- Experience in Project Planner software for development and maintenance of project schedules
- Experience with schedule status processes
- Experience with schedule risk assessment
- Knowledge of tracking cost and resource utilization with analysis of impact budget, cost, and schedule deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications, including Excel
- Ability to multi-task planning, prioritizing & scheduling work
- Working knowledge of Primavera, P6
- Experience access database, and project management tools
- Experience in Maximo, Cost Point, and SharePoint
If interested, please apply on-line: http://jobs.leidos.com/ShowJob/Id/766142/Project-Control-Scheduler-626309-(NCI)/.
Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability