- This position will be responsible for programming and planning parameters including lab functional models, lab staffing, departmental relationships and detailed lab design.
- Responsible for providing project leadership, coordinating team members and consultants, programming projects, conducting site visits, and all necessary communications and documentation needed to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Work directly with and lead multi-disciplinary teams, and deliver projects on schedule and within budget.
- Participate in client presentations and project meetings.
- Assist in cultivating new business opportunities.
- Prepare and present information reflecting Flad’s academic knowledge at conferences and through publications.
- Successful candidates must have ten years of recent science planning experience with a focus in laboratory facilities for higher education, vivariums, pharmaceutical, government or process planning.
- Associates degree in architecture, engineering, planning or related field required; architectural degree preferred.
- AutoCAD proficiency required.
- Revit experience preferred.
- Professional registration preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.