At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager with a focus in Education and/or Science and Technology for a leadership role in our Clarendon office.
In the role of Senior Project Manager, Architecture, we'll count on you to:
• Plan, direct and monitor all aspects of large multidiscipline projects or medium-sized projects with high degree of technical complexity
• Produce and coordinate several projects concurrently
• Establish client relations and be involved with marketing, contractual, design and production meetings
• Conduct schematic design development and contract document work sessions at project sites in conjunction with Project Managers, Project Architects and other disciplines
• Coordinate workloads with project team through entire project development to complete documents on schedule
• Work with the Controller and Managing Principal for project reviews
• Execute training for personnel as established by strategic plans
• Supervise large project staffs and act as mentor for less-experienced Project Managers
• Perform other duties as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture
• 15+ years of experience
• Registered Architect
• Must be able to lead a team on projects
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project)
• Good planning and mentoring skills
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
: United States-Virginia-Arlington
BusinessClass: Science and Technology Arch
: Dec 7, 2016, 10:23:11 AM