Facilities management responsibility for the overall building, infrastructure, and site maintenance/ utility operations for the Novartis, US, Cambridge Headquarters facility (13 buildings, ~ 2.0 million sq. ft. ~ 3,000 associates).
Oversight of third party Integrated Facility Management provider and contract management.
Evaluate business goals and objectives; including asset management and additional third party out of contract scope costs. Capital /expense project development for building / infrastructure asset replacement.
1. Vendor /contract management for third party IFM
2. Conceptualize/develop innovative short and long term business strategies to improve quality, productivity, customer service levels and cost efficiency. Sustain optimal REFS IFM business model.
3. Provide leadership (Team Leader) and motivate organization regarding facility maintenance and resource optimization/utilization/expenditures.
4. Partner with Design Construction Management (DCM) in design, construction and commissioning of new or renovated facilities. Interact cross functionally on major capital projects.
5. Ensure effective vendor/contract management and procurement activities to include: cost, quality, and contract bundling where applicable.
6. Safety and compliance management (GLP, FDA, USDA, AAALAC, OSHA, SOX, POP) including company policies and procedures.
7. Effective, timely, resolution of organizational, building/infrastructure operational and equipment issues.
8. Implement standards and corresponding metrics and track performance of operations and services.
9. Site utility and operational business continuity/contingency planning.