Electrical Engineer- Ability to Obtain Secret Security Clearance Required
Vetegrity manages and directs the facility engineering design, construction & renovation, maintenance programs, and raised floor infrastructure for mission-critical DoD data centers.
- Provides assistance in the development of projects and services with supporting engineering calculations to include rough sizing of electrical systems, generators, uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs), conduits, conductors, and other electrical components
- Maintains the existing electrical studies using Easy Power software
- Creates technical electrical engineering reviews of complex multi-discipline designs and drafting of Statements of Work (SOW), Performance Work Statement (PWS) with supporting cost estimates annually
- Supports project execution with engineering assistance for technical reviews and providing recommendation
- Reviews comments to the Government representative regarding contract status with schedule
- Reviews facilities reports and mission partner documentation
- Provides design of electrical systems for projects
- This position will require travel to facility sites (about 12 site visits annually)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university
- 5 years of experience in design and construction of electrical systems for data centers
- 2 years of experience commissioning building electrical systems for critical infrastructure
- 1 year of experience in electrical engineering studies (Easy Power or equivalent software program)
- Proficiency with office automation software (MS Office, AutoCAD)
- Familiarity with building power systems UPS (500 KW or larger), building generators (1MW or larger) power systems (5MW or larger)
- Background in Project Management
- Professional Engineering license preferred
- Secret Security Clearance or must have the ability to obtain
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to email@example.com today!