Salary: $50,000-$60,000 annually
Printing Services provides and procures digital and offset printing and bindery services for the university community, and also manages Campus Copy in the EMU and the university-wide fleet copier and printer programs. We aim to provide high-quality products quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
As part of the Printing Services management team, this position is responsible for managing the customer service and operational aspects of the department. The Printing Services Assistant Manager will provide professional department representation and provide customer service to the campus community. This position is responsible for managing and supervising 4 full time employees, including all aspects of training, mentoring, and progressive discipline. The Assistant Manager is responsible for ensuring operational department tasks are completed accurately and efficiently. The incumbent is expected to perform any functions of their direct reports as necessary. The Assistant Manager will proactively cultivate customer relationships and communicate the department capabilities to the campus community through marketing and frequent customer outreach. The Assistant Manager may be called upon to act on behalf of the Printing Services Manager in their absence and/or as delegated.
• 5+ years customer service experience
• 2+ years of progressively responsible supervisory experience in a customer service setting.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years of supervisory experience in a unionized setting
• Experience in operational management
• Experience in a university or college setting
• Experience in printing operations.
• Experience with software applications used for customer service and/or order fulfillment (such as helpdesk software, online sales ordering system, client relationship management (CRM) program, or a management information system (MIS).
TO APPLY: Visit our website, create an account and submit a complete application. http://careers.uoregon.edu/cw/en-us/job/523896/printing-services-assista...