Salary: $18.55 - $28.25
The Finance and Administration Shared Services Department (FASS) provides service within the VPFA (Vice President Finance & Administration) portfolio specific to four business functions: Budget and Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, and Purchasing and Accounts Payable.
This position will serve as the primary program representative for all FASS (Finance and Administration Shared Services) units including: IT, HR (Human Resources), and Business Operations. As the main point of contact for all incoming service requests, this position will focus its efforts on three core functions including: Program Representation, Program Documentation Maintenance, and Special Projects. The art of organizing and maintaining data processes to meet ongoing information lifecycle needs highlights another important aspect of this position.
As the primary contact for all incoming service issues, this position will be responsible for making decisions involving program policy application, requestor eligibility plus disseminating information for a diverse business partner (customer) base each having complex and technical requirements unique to their area. The knowledge required and impact of these decisions are sophisticated and include those related to life/safety and business critical operations, are often perplexing, and require effective analysis, problem solving, and interpretation against a variety of program regulations; including internal policies, university policies, specific unit polices, and more. Not only will these decisions effect service level agreements, but also pose safety and health risks due to the nature and diversity of our business partners and the technical services we provide them (listed above). Being able to apply troubleshooting methodology effectively and work independently to address obscure problems is necessary. This position will be determining program (service) eligibility and provide referrals if applicable in potentially urgent situations.
• Two years of technical or professional-level experience advising and/or instructing the public concerning specific programs or processes, monitoring programs, or performing participant reviews.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
• One year experience as a representative in a Customer Service, Service Desk or Help Desk role.
• One year experience serving in a diagnostic triage role for service requests.
• Experience authoring technical material.
• Experience with human resources, information technology, and/or procurement.
• Experience with work ticketing systems.
• Experience in a university or public service agency.
TO APPLY: Visit our website, create an account and submit a complete application. http://careers.uoregon.edu/cw/en-us/job/523899/program-representative