Salary: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00
Campus Planning and Facilities Management (CPFM) is a vibrant department, which comprises five units, and approximately 270 employees: Facilities Services, Utilities & Energy, Campus Planning, Office of Sustainability, and Design & Construction. The units of CPFM strive to provide excellent customer service to the University of Oregon campus and operate with the highest professional standards, communicating and collaborating with customers to support the stewardship of the campus.
This position has primary responsibility for overall management and oversight of campus real estate assets and activities including strategic planning, real estate transactions (leases, acquisitions, disposals, etc.), development of real estate, documentation and records management, and the coordination of these activities with facilities planning on the main campus. Incumbent is responsible for developing and implementing goals and processes related to real estate planning, development, leasing, acquisition, and objectives set by university leadership.
The Senior Real Estate Analyst negotiates, develops and administers building leases, acquisitions, and disposals. Other responsibilities include: analyzing properties for lease or acquisition by the university, formulating and presenting recommendations to administration, completing Due Diligence processes, and managing the process of developing and implementing plans for the physical development of off-campus properties owned by the University.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Law, Real Estate, or a related field.
• Five-year history of professional experience in real estate consulting, development, or related activities.
• Eight or more years of professional experience in real estate consulting, development, or related activities
• Experience with the functioning of a research university.
• Experience or training with real estate management and decision-making procedures within a large public educational institution.
• Experience as a Lead worker or supervisor.
TO APPLY: Visit our website, create an account and submit a complete application. http://careers.uoregon.edu/cw/en-us/job/523943/senior-real-estate-analyst