Salary: $15.04 - $22.34
The Finance and Administration Shared Services Department (FASS) provides service within the VPFA (Vice President Finance & Administration) portfolio specific to four business functions: Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, and Purchasing.
The mission of the Shared Services Business Operations group is to provide accurate and timely financial support services and purchasing, enhancing our clients’ strategic priorities. This client-focused partnership consists of prudent financial guidance and management of fiscal resources. Our aim is to provide a framework that improves communication and information flow, with previously decentralized units. The vision is to develop a service organization that competes with the best in conveying expertise, efficiency, and service quality while creating a conduit for centralized policies and procedures to be quickly and appropriately disseminated to various departments.
This position is responsible for establishing a coordinated procedural and tracking system for the management, communication, and documentation of the procurement and contract execution processes. The position prepares and processes FASS-supported units’ contracts and associated documents including coordinating, logging, tracking, and filing of documentation while ensuring compliance with office and University policies and procedures as well as applicable state and federal laws.
The position acts as liaison between the University Purchasing and Contracting Office, all FASS supported units, and University suppliers. The incumbent will articulate contracting processes, technical matters, and business issues in a concise and comprehensive manner to a wide range of business partners.
The Contract Coordinator maintains records within FASS for the University. Additional responsibilities include the coordinated distribution and authorization of contract documentation for approvals and execution. The Contract Coordinator reviews contract documents submitted by FASS supported units to ensure completeness of the required documentation and compliance to policies and procedures.
• Three years of office experience which included two years at full performance level and experience generating documents; and
• Lead work responsibility or coordination of office procedures.
• Perform duties in a way that advances and supports the mission of the department and university.
• Work effectively in a diverse team environment and create effective relationships for problem solving and positive interactions.
• Take initiative, looking for what needs to be done and doing it.
• Pay close attention to detail.
• Maintain a safe and safety-conscious workplace.
• Maintain a respectful workplace and model a positive and proactive attitude.
• Model the highest ethical standards.
• Provide superior customer service.
• Experience developing or processing contracts for an organization within the construction or facilities maintenance industries
• Experience using MS Office programs
• Experience using systems to manage and track contracts
• Experience working with or within a state institution of higher education
• Bilingual ability
TO APPLY: Visit our website, create an account and submit a complete application. http://careers.uoregon.edu/cw/en-us/job/524521/contract-coordinator