The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering has announced the 2020 Facility of the Year Awards category winners. The awards include:
- Equipment Innovation: F. Hoffmann-La Roche's In-Vivo building in Basel, Switzerland.
- Facility Integration: Pfizer's Andover Clinical Manufacturing Facility in Andover, Mass.
- Facility of the Future: Sanofi's Digitally Enabled Integrated Continuous Biomanufacturing Facility in Framingham, Mass.
- Operational Excellence: Eli Lilly and Company's Innovation Development Center in Indianapolis.
- Process Innovation: Janssen Pharmaceuticals' Mirror-1 project in Beerse, Belgium, which provides a continuous manufacturing platform for the development of a new oral solid dosage portfolio.
- Project Execution: Bristol-Myers Squibb's Multipurpose Cell Culture facility in the Cruiserath area of Dublin, Ireland.
- Social Impact: GlaxoSmithKline's Attachment Inhibitor Project in Parma, Italy.
- Social Impact: United Therapeutics' Dinutuximab-Dedicated Oncology Medical and Analytical Laboratory in Silver Spring, Md.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals and Legend Biotech received an honorable mention for the CAR-T Clinical Manufacturing Facility in Raritan, N.J. Boehringer Ingelheim Biopharmaceuticals also received an honorable mention for their new Shanghai manufacturing center.