Healthier work environments, higher space utilization, lower occupancy cost, reduced footprint, increased human and organizational performance, improved workplace experience, and higher recruiting power – this is the new space planning and management proposition.
Attend this conference to learn the new space utilization metrics, analytical techniques, space planning formulas, interior design concepts, space allocation solutions, technology systems, and cost models to meet your organization’s goals for:
- More accurate utilization studies, metrics, and reporting
- Higher quality and accessibility of space and occupancy data
- Reassessing workplace designs post COVID-19
- Lower occupancy costs
- Workspace health and wellness
- Strategies to ensure optimum space occupancy and capacity
- Employee engagement and workplace experience
- Balanced environments for privacy, interaction, and collaboration
- Managing change to new work styles and new workspace
- Space plans that impact human behavior and productivity
- New workspace designs: Open, activity-based, and unassigned workspace
- Engaging Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) technology, systems, and software
- Improved space utilization, functionality, and flexibility
- Improved processes and reporting for long-term asset planning
- Reduced need for physical expansion
Who should attend?
Conference registration is open to all individuals with interest in space planning and space management. This includes facility and space planners, space managers, space analysts, architects, interior designers, operations managers, facility managers, resource analysts, financial planners, real estate portfolio/campus managers, consultants, and providers of software and furniture.