This fall 2021 is pivotal for your space planning and workspace management strategy.
At this conference, you’ll get the critical space planning data, metrics, processes, and solutions that you’ll need to meet your goals for successful hybrid workplace initiatives, higher space utilization, multi-purpose spaces and increased flexibility, improved space allocation processes, better workplace engagement and experience, lower occupancy cost, and increased organizational performance.
PLUS! This special pre-conference course on October 10th:
Fundamentals of Space Planning and Space Management
PLUS! Tour the Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Building 7 (ISTB 7) and Biodesign C at Arizona State University
You’ll forge valuable connections with peer organizations and space planning experts, and get the details you need to meet your objectives for:
- Post COVID workplace strategy and designs
- Hybrid workplaces: Designs, metrics, benchmarks
- More accurate space utilization data, metrics, and analytical techniques
- Space allocation processes, issues, rationales, and successes
- Upgrading the workplace experience: Employee engagement, connectivity, and productivity
- Multi-purpose spaces for increased flexibility
- 'Change management' in transitioning to new workspace models
- Balanced environments for privacy, interaction, and collaboration
- Reduced need for physical expansion
- Lower occupancy costs
- Space plans that impact human behavior and productivity
- New workspace designs: Open, activity-based, and unassigned workspace
- Improved space utilization, functionality, and flexibility
- Workspace health and wellness
- Improved processes and reporting for long-term asset planning
Make this meeting an integral part of your management strategy for the coming year and your plan for growth and profitability. Attend with your space planning and management team – architects, facility planners and designers, space planners and managers, resource and space analysts, financial planners, real estate portfolio/campus managers, interior designers, consultants.
Who should attend?
Conference registration is open to all individuals with interest in space planning and space management. This includes facility and space planners, space managers, space analysts, architects, interior designers, operations managers, facility managers, resource analysts, financial planners, real estate portfolio/campus managers, consultants, and providers of software and furniture.