It's a pivotal time for space plans in private sector, academic, and government work environments.
At this conference, you’ll get the critical space planning data, metrics, processes, and solutions that you’ll need to meet goals for successful hybrid workplace initiatives, increased flexibility, higher space utilization, and change management.
This includes multi-purpose spaces, improved space allocation processes, more effective data collection and reporting, better workplace engagement and experience, lower occupancy cost, and greater organizational performance.
PLUS! This special pre-conference course on October 23rd:
Fundamentals of Space Planning and Space Management
You’ll forge valuable connections with peer organizations and space planning experts, and get the details you need to meet your objectives for:
- Hybrid workplaces: designs, metrics, benchmarks
- Space utilization data, metrics, and analytical techniques
- Multi-purpose spaces for increased flexibility
- Space planning for a more transient workforce
- Change management in transitioning to new workspace models
- Upgrading the workplace experience: Employee engagement, connectivity, and productivity
- Space allocation processes, issues, rationales, and successes
- Master planning strategies
- Balanced environments for privacy, interaction, and collaboration
- Reduced need for physical expansion
- Lower occupancy costs
- Space plans that impact human behavior and productivity
- New workspace designs: Open, activity-based, and unassigned workspace
- Improved space utilization, functionality, and flexibility
- Workspace health and wellness
- Improved processes and reporting for long-term asset planning
Make this meeting an integral part of your management strategy for the coming year and your plan for growth and profitability. Attend with your space planning and management team – architects, facility planners and designers, space planners and managers, resource and space analysts, financial planners, real estate portfolio/campus managers, interior designers, consultants.
If you would like to participate as a speaker, exhibitor, or sponsor, or would like updates as they become available please email Marketing@TradelineInc.com or call (925) 254-1744 x 119.
Who should attend?
Conference registration is open to all individuals with interest in space planning and space management. This includes facility and space planners, space managers, space analysts, architects, interior designers, operations managers, facility managers, resource analysts, financial planners, real estate portfolio/campus managers, consultants, and providers of space management software. The conference sessions are primarily aimed at equipping facility owners/end-users to make optimal space planning and management, workplace design, programming, and construction decisions.