Research and Development
The University of Sheffield will begin construction in early 2019 on a £65 million social sciences building in the United Kingdom.
Park Electrochemical Corporation is planning a $19 million expansion of its aerospace design, development, and manufacturing operations in Newton, Kansas.
Gustavus Adolphus College is engaged in a $70 million expansion and renovation of the Nobel Hall of Science in St. Peter, Minn.
LAVLE USA is partnering with Old Dominion University to create the $12 million Marine Electric Propulsion Simulation (MEPS) Laboratory in Newport News, Va.
- Bringing Real-time Interactivity to Campus Master Planning
- Making an Old Science Building Relevant Again
- Scientific Workplace Promotes Collaboration and Innovation
- Massachusetts General Hospital’s New Methods and Metrics for Measuring Utilization of Research Space
- Merck’s New Research Buildings Respond to Disruptive Technology, Changing Social Norms
- Caltech’s New CAST Facility Simulates Testing Environments for Drones, Robots, and Satellites
- Five Key Design Elements of Successful STEM Facilities
- Novartis' Activity-Based Work Environments Have Broad Appeal
- Well Buildings for Occupant Well Being
- OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Offers Team Science Approach to Early Detection Research
EMD Serono’s Project SagaMORE has been named the 2018 Green Building of the Year by the Massachusetts chapter of the U.S. Green Building Council.
Stanford University is building the Center for Academic Medicine in Palo Alto, Calif.
Dartmouth College began construction in January of 2019 on a $200 million expansion of its engineering and computer science facilities in Hanover, N.H.
The University of Colorado is planning to construct a $45 million Innovation and Entrepreneurship Hub in Boulder.
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston opened a $15 million facility for the School of Biomedical Informatics in December of 2018.