** EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT ENDS FRIDAY, AUGUST 26th **
Research and operational performance requirements, and major new funding opportunities are driving the surge in new planning initiatives for animal research and containment facilities (renovations, capacity expansion, technology investments, and equipment upgrades).
Tradeline’s 33rd annual animal research facilities conference details the new planning, design, construction, and operational strategies for high-capacity, highly efficient, flexible animal research space. Attend this conference to get the capital project details, space plans, facility features, new technologies, metrics, and reported outcomes for new and successful initiatives involving:
- Renovation strategies that are low cost and high ROI
- New space utilization and allocation metrics, and benchmarks
- Work environments for staff health, engagement, and collaboration
- Flexibility features and equipment for program adaptability
- Increased capacity for multiple species and cost efficiency
- Capital project cost models for renovation and new construction
- Next-level housing and infrastructure plans for animal model translation, welfare, efficiency
- Mechanical system upgrades
- More efficient caging. IVC, and rack solutions
- Digitization of cages, racks, equipment, and space: software, systems, and sensors for data collection and monitoring
- Automation options that are cost effective
- Lean/efficient process workflow and logistics
- Capital project planning and management
- Low cost, high ROI mechanical safety control upgrades for new and existing equipment
- Modularity for rapid response to demand, swing space, and construction
- Mitigation measures for noise, vibration, and animal stress in construction environments
- Equipment, systems, and protocols for regulatory and certification compliance
- Improved environmental controls for lighting, acoustics, temperature, humidity
- Equipment and policies for reduced air changes and sustaining environmental quality
- Equipment, systems, and protocols for reduced operations cost and sustainability
PLUS! This special pre-conference course on September 25th:
The Fundamentals of Planning and Design of Animal Research Facilities
Attend this conference with your research program leaders and your project, design, engineering, and operations team to get your key decision-makers in sync with the new, efficient facility models, features, and technologies now being implemented to create more efficient, compliant, and financially sustainable research platforms.
More details on agenda will be available shortly.
If you would like to participate as a speaker, sponsor, or exhibitor, or would like updates on the conference as they become available please email Marketing@TradelineInc.com or call (925) 254-1744 x 119.
Who Should Attend?
This conference is open to all with interest in the planning, design, construction, and operation of animal research facilities. This includes research veterinarians, facility planners, capital project teams, project managers, engineering managers, architects, space planners, research compliance directors, animal and BSL facility operations managers, vivarium and BSL managers, animal resource managers, and biosafety officers. The conference sessions are primarily aimed at equipping facility owners/end-users to make optimal project team, facility design, programming, and construction decisions.