Tradeline’s 34th annual animal research facilities conference details the new planning, design, construction, and operational strategies for high-capacity, highly efficient, flexible, less labor intensive animal research space.
PLUS! This special pre-conference course on October 4th:
The Fundamentals of Planning and Design of Animal Research Facilities
Attend this conference to get the capital project details, space plans, facility features, new technologies, metrics, and reported outcomes for new and successful initiatives involving:
- Renovation strategies that are low cost and high ROI
- Strategies to reduce labor requirements
- New space utilization and allocation metrics, and benchmarks
- Digitization of cages, racks, equipment, and space
- Work environments for staff health, engagement, and collaboration
- Flexibility features and equipment for program adaptability
- Increased capacity for multiple species and cost efficiency
- Capital project cost models for renovation and new construction
- Next-level housing and infrastructure plans for animal model translation, welfare, efficiency
- Mechanical system upgrades
- More efficient caging, IVC, and rack solutions
- Automation options that are cost effective
- Lean/efficient process workflow and logistics
- Capital project planning and management
- Modularity for rapid response to demand, swing space, and construction
- Mitigation measures for noise, vibration, and animal stress in construction environments
- Equipment, systems, and protocols for regulatory and certification compliance
- Improved environmental controls for lighting, acoustics, temperature, humidity
- Equipment and policies for reduced air changes and sustaining environmental quality
Attend this conference with your research program leaders and your project, design, engineering, and operations team to get your key decision-makers in sync with the new, efficient facility models, features, and technologies now being implemented to create more efficient, compliant, and financially sustainable research platforms.
If you would like to participate as a speaker, sponsor, or exhibitor, or would like updates on the conference as they become available please email Marketing@TradelineInc.com or call (925) 254-1744 x 119.
Who Should Attend?
This conference is open to all with interest in the planning, design, construction, and operation of animal research facilities. This includes research veterinarians, facility planners, capital project teams, project managers, engineering managers, architects, space planners, research compliance directors, animal and BSL facility operations managers, vivarium and BSL managers, animal resource managers, and biosafety officers. Product vendors must be sponsors or exhibitors to attend. The conference sessions are primarily aimed at equipping facility owners/end-users to make optimal project team, facility design, programming, and construction decisions.