San Diego Mission Bay Resort
Conference Venue Details
Tradeline has reserved a block of guest rooms at the San Diego Mission Bay Resort for this event at a reduced rate:
Standard room per night: $279 + $10 resort fee + applicable taxes
Hotel reservations at the reduced conference rate must be made through Tradeline at the time of conference registration. Hotel charges are paid directly to the hotel upon checkout.
All rooms are on a guaranteed basis. Should you need to cancel, please notify Tradeline 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival to avoid being billed for your guaranteed reservation.
Tradeline reserves a block of sleeping rooms for conference attendees at this hotel at a reduced conference rate. Tradeline will reserve and confirm your room arrangements (based on availability) according to your instructions in the registration process online.
All hotel reservations and changes must originate through Tradeline in order to receive the special room rate. If you call the hotel directly, you may be informed that they are sold out or charged a higher rate.
Please do not call the hotel directly!
All confirmed hotel reservations are guaranteed. For changes or cancellations to your room reservation please notify Tradeline, in writing, at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival. No-shows and cancellations within 72 hours of arrival are subject to a charge equal to one night's stay.
Hotel charges are paid to the hotel directly upon check-out.
About the Hotel
The Hilton San Diego Resort is situated on an 18-acre waterfront park right on San Diego's famous Mission Bay. From the Hilton's private dock you may set sail on catamaran's, wave runners, aqua cycles or sailboats onto sparkling Mission Bay. The Hilton boasts the largest swimming pool area on Mission Bay with a peaceful lagoon and rock formation waterfall. Take a walk or bike ride along waterfront trails or enjoy a game of tennis on one of five night-lighted tournament-quality courts. The Hilton also offers a fully-equipped Nautilus Health Club and full-service Spa and Salon.
Check-in time: 3:00pm
Check-out time: 12:00pm
THIS IS A 100% NON-SMOKING HOTEL.
Airport-to-Hotel Transportation: The San Diego Hilton is just 15 minutes from the San Diego International Airport. Several shuttle companies leave from outside the baggage claim area of the airport. Taxis are also available.
From the South (San Diego International Airport):Take I-5 North, exit Sea World Dr. at the light make a left onto Sea World Dr. At the 2nd light turn right onto E. Mission Bay Dr. Hotel is located 3/4 mile on left.
From the North (Los Angeles area):Take I-5 South, exit E. Mission Bay Dr., turn left at the stop sign, at the next stop sign turn left onto E. Mission Bay Dr. Hotel is located 3/4 mile on right
- Balboa Park: Alcazar Garden - The beautiful lush garden surrounds the Alcazar Castle in Seville. The tiles fountains and the ever-changing horticultural exhibits is what makes this garden such a peaceful experience.
- Sea World San Diego: A 150-acre aquatic theme park featuring Shamu the killer whale, shows, attractions, marine habitats and aquariums.
- The San Diego Wild Animal Park: A 2,200-acre exotic animal and botanical reserve dedicated to the preservation and protection of endangered species.
- San Diego Zoo: The world-famous San Diego Zoo. With 4,000 rare and endangered birds, mammals and reptiles and 6,500 varieties of exotic plants, this zoo is one of the world's largest.
- San Diego Bay: Bay cruises yield waterside views of the West Coast?s largest U.S. Navy port; close-up views of large navy vessels and a panoramic vista of the San Diego skyline.
- Horton Plaza: Horton Plaza in downtown San Diego boasts 7 city blocks of shopping, dining, entertainment and award-winning architecture all in one convenient location.
- Seaport Village: Enjoy shopping, dining and entertainment on the bay at Seaport Village with 75 one-of-a-kind shops, restaurants and eateries.
- The Gaslamp Quarter: The Gaslamp Quarter, in the heart of downtown, is dedicated to the preservation and restoration of San Diego's turn-of-the-century buildings.
- Old Town Historic Park: Old Town Historic Park, California's birthplace, remains a constant, colorful reminder of the Old West and San Diego's proud Mexican heritage.
- Tijuana: San Diego is situated thirty minutes north of the international border. A short trolley ride will put you in festive Tijuana.
General San Diego Information
Pleasant Weather Rating Service Poll voted San Diego as ''Best Year-Round Weather in the United States'' - Second Best in the World - with temperatures averaging 70° all year long! You'll find plenty of outdoor fun and many exciting activities all within minutes of the San Diego Hilton Resort. Check out the latest weather information for San Diego at: The Weather Channel
With over 70 golf courses, miles of sandy beaches, sporting events, concerts, theatres and historic attractions, there is something for everyone in San Diego!