The Olivia Business Centre was awarded the highest WELL Health-Safety Rating in March of 2021 by the International WELL Building Institute. Located in Gdańsk, Poland, the eight-building corporate park offers 2.5 million sf of world-class office space and accommodates over 200 companies. Achieving 25 out of 25 available points in all WELL Health-Safety categories, the complex leverages advanced infrastructure to continue operations safely during the COVID-19 pandemic. Features include:
- Ion air purification technology saturates indoor air with pathogen-destroying ions.
- Active titanium coatings in common areas break down microorganisms on surfaces.
- Particle filters in all air handling units have been upgraded from G4 to F7 to provide the highest level of protection.
- Sensors for volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and particulate matter (PM) actively monitor air quality.
- Real-time CO2 measurements adjust air exchange intensity to enhance occupant comfort.
The WELL Health-Safety Rating is an evidence-based, third-party-verified rating system that focuses on operational policies, maintenance protocols, and design strategies. Created by a team of 600 public health experts, virologists, government officials, academics, business leaders, architects, building scientists, and real estate professionals, the system provides a centralized source and governing body to validate efforts made by owners and operators.