The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering has announced the 2022 Facility of the Year Awards category winners. The awards include:
- Innovation: CRISPR Therapeutics' manufacturing facility in Framingham, Mass.
- Project Execution: Janssen Biologics' expansion of the Vaccine Launch Facility in Leiden, Netherlands.
- Supply Chain: Takeda Pharmaceuticals' global network for stem cell therapy distribution.
- Pharma 4.0™: Takeda Pharmaceuticals' TaSiVa vaccine plant in Singen, Germany.
- Social Impact: Catalent's Project Mercury and Janssen Biologics' VLF expansion.
An honorable mention was awarded to Iovance Biotherapeutics for the Cell Therapy Center in Philadelphia.
For more information, visit ISPE.