Emory University Hospital is constructing the $475 million Winship at Midtown in Atlanta.
Radford University is planning to build the $97.8 million Center for Adaptive Innovation and Creativity in Radford, Va.
Yale New Haven Hospital is planning to build an $838 million neuroscience center on its Saint Raphael campus in New Haven, Conn.
Saint Louis University is constructing the $50 million Interdisciplinary Science & Engineering Building in St. Louis.
Gannon University is building the Institute for Health and Cyber Knowledge (I-HACK) in Erie, Pa.
Highline College opened the $30 million Health and Life Sciences Building in January of 2020 in Des Moines.
- Academic Workplace Evolution: How Universities Are Rethinking Spaces for Faculty and Staff
- Using Data-Driven Design to Produce Research-Supported, Customized Client Solutions
- Five Space Planning Principles to Avoid the Inefficiencies of Research Program Turnover
- University of Michigan/Ford Robotics Building Designed for Research and Recruitment
- Designing Academic Research Facilities for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Combining Research, Medicine, and Athletics to Create New Translational Models
- LAB2050: Imagining the Lab of the Half Century
- First Engineering-Based Medical School Integrates Disciplines with an Eye to the Future
- Adding Manufacturing to a Pharmaceutical Research Lab
- Designing Diverse Learning Environments and Maker Spaces
The University of Strathclyde is renovating Wolfson Hall to house its department of biomedical engineering.
Lord Fairfax Community College is planning to begin construction in summer of 2020 on the $25 million Hazel Hall in Warrenton, Va.
Emory Healthcare is building the 180,000-sf Emory Musculoskeletal Institute in Brookhaven, Ga. Part of the $1 billion Executive Park development, the facility will provide comprehensive orthopaedic services including spine care, physical therapy, imaging, and ambulatory surgery.