Gannon University is building the Institute for Health and Cyber Knowledge (I-HACK) in Erie, Pa.
Highline College opened the $30 million Health and Life Sciences Building in January of 2020 in Des Moines.
- Academic Workplace Evolution: How Universities Are Rethinking Spaces for Faculty and Staff
- Using Data-Driven Design to Produce Research-Supported, Customized Client Solutions
- Five Space Planning Principles to Avoid the Inefficiencies of Research Program Turnover
- University of Michigan/Ford Robotics Building Designed for Research and Recruitment
- Designing Academic Research Facilities for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Combining Research, Medicine, and Athletics to Create New Translational Models
- LAB2050: Imagining the Lab of the Half Century
- First Engineering-Based Medical School Integrates Disciplines with an Eye to the Future
- Adding Manufacturing to a Pharmaceutical Research Lab
- Designing Diverse Learning Environments and Maker Spaces
The University of Strathclyde is renovating Wolfson Hall to house its department of biomedical engineering.
Lord Fairfax Community College is planning to begin construction in summer of 2020 on the $25 million Hazel Hall in Warrenton, Va.
Emory Healthcare is building the 180,000-sf Emory Musculoskeletal Institute in Brookhaven, Ga. Part of the $1 billion Executive Park development, the facility will provide comprehensive orthopaedic services including spine care, physical therapy, imaging, and ambulatory surgery.
Stevens Institute of Technology opened the $68 million Gateway Academic Center in December of 2019 in Hoboken, N.J. Designed by WRT, the 89,500-sf teaching and research facility is comprised of two buildings connected by a glass skybridge.
Assumption College is constructing a $13 million health sciences building in Worcester, Mass.
Emory University broke ground on a $260 million biomedical research facility in December of 2019 in Atlanta.
Vermeulens has released its market outlook report for the third quarter of 2019. Key points include: