Montana State University opened the $53 million Norm Asbjornson Hall in January of 2019 in Bozeman.
The University of Sheffield will begin construction in early 2019 on a £65 million social sciences building in the United Kingdom.
Georgia Southern University opened the $23 million Health Professions Academic Building in January of 2019 in Statesboro, Ga.
Santa Rosa Junior College is planning to build the $75 million Lindley Center for STEM Education in Santa Rosa, Calif.
Gustavus Adolphus College is engaged in a $70 million expansion and renovation of the Nobel Hall of Science in St. Peter, Minn.
LAVLE USA is partnering with Old Dominion University to create the $12 million Marine Electric Propulsion Simulation (MEPS) Laboratory in Newport News, Va.
McLaren Health Care broke ground in December of 2018 on a $450 million medical campus in Lansing, Mich. Located in Michigan State University's Corporate Research Park, the project will include a 240-bed acute care hospital, a cancer center, and a medical services building.
EMD Serono’s Project SagaMORE has been named the 2018 Green Building of the Year by the Massachusetts chapter of the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Bringing Real-time Interactivity to Campus Master Planning
- Making an Old Science Building Relevant Again
- Scientific Workplace Promotes Collaboration and Innovation
- Massachusetts General Hospital’s New Methods and Metrics for Measuring Utilization of Research Space
- Merck’s New Research Buildings Respond to Disruptive Technology, Changing Social Norms
- Caltech’s New CAST Facility Simulates Testing Environments for Drones, Robots, and Satellites
- Five Key Design Elements of Successful STEM Facilities
- Novartis' Activity-Based Work Environments Have Broad Appeal
- Well Buildings for Occupant Well Being
- OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Offers Team Science Approach to Early Detection Research
Stanford University is building the Center for Academic Medicine in Palo Alto, Calif.